Great Business Challenge 2019
Annual Support Campaign
Your contributions to our Annual Support Campaign ensure that children and families who are unable to afford a membership are included in our programs, and in turn be welcomed into a family dedicated to positively impacting and teaching strong values to everyone in the community.
WHY WE CAMPAIGN
Your contribution helps community members obtain YMCA membership through our scholarship program.
On average, our scholarships cover 80% of the cost of the membership and the recipient pays the remaining cost.
How our scholarships are distributed:
• 24% are for Senior Family Memberships
– Average of three members with $24,524 of annual income.
• 21% are for Two Adult Households Memberships
– Average of five members with $21,975 of annual income.
• 20% are for Single Adult Households Memberships
– Average of four members with $21,113 of annual income.
• 13% are for Two Adult Memberships
– $12,768 of annual income.
• 12% are for Senior Memberships
– $12,150 of annual income.
• 10% are for Adult Memberships
– $10,503 of annual income.
We anticipate that the total value of scholarships provided in 2019 will be $190,000.
How can you help? Even a small donation to our YMCA through the Annual Campaign can have a huge impact! For more information about donations, volunteering, or the campaign contact us at 308-635-2318.