Updated June 17, 2020
As we closely monitor the corona-virus pandemic and the role of the YMCA during this time, we strive to keep you informed about what YMCA resources are open to you.
This web page is intended to be closely monitored and updated throughout these uncertain times to give you up-to-the minute information about Y activities.
PHASE 3: Moving Forward
Phase 3 Hours:
Monday-Friday 5:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 6:30 pm
Before You Leave:
- Stay home if you don’t feel well.
- CDC and state guidelines encourage seniors and other vulnerable populations to stay home.
- Bring a towel and filled water bottle.
- Members age 14 years and older are allowed in the building
What to Expect:
- Enter through the main entrance.
- Members will be required to complete a paper COVID-19 waiver, (If you have not done so already.)
- No-contact “self-scan” at check-in.
- Social distancing required at all times.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
Please keep in mind that as the COVID-19 situation moves forward we will continue to evolve with your health and safety as top priority:
- All members must agree to sign a COVID-19 Waiver upon check-in.
- We are still monitoring the number of people in our facility through check-ins.
- Day passes, guest passes, or NationWide members aged 14 and up will be allowed in the building
- Group Ex. classes will be limited and available for online sign up only.
- Members are asked to clean their equipment before/after use: Sanitize Stations are set-up throughout the facility.
- Members are not required to wear masks.
- Maximum number of people listed by each category with open space for egress between all areas;
- 20 People – Circuit/Country Room – open area is lobby
- 15 People – Free Weight/Cable Room/Gallery – open area is south and east hallways
- 10 People – South Gym – Walking only – open area is east hallway
- 10 People – North Gym – Spin Bikes/Walking only – open area is west hallway.
- North Gym will class at 4:30 pm M-W-F for Kickboxing class with a max of 25 people in class
- 10 People – Lap Pool/Therapy Pool – open area is east hallway
- Two family restrooms available for pool users.
- Pool hours
- Monday – Friday 5:00 am – 1:00 pm ( Water Exercise class on Tues. & Thurs. at 8 am-9 am ~ pool area is only open for class during this time)
- Saturday 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Therapy pool max – 4 people
- Lap pool max – 6 people
- 15 People – MPR (Fitness Classes)
- Tues. – Thurs. 5:30 am MPR
- Mon. – Fri. 8:30 am MPR
- Mon – Fri. 9:35 am MPR (Senior Classes)
- Mon. – Thurs. 5:30 pm MPR
- Mon, Wed, Fri. 5:30 pm North Gym – Kickboxing Class – 25 people max in this class
- Active Kids open for ages 6 weeks and up
- Mon. – Fri. 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Mon. – Fri. 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturdays – No Active Kids
- Racquetball Court open (2 people in the court at a time)
- Locker rooms are open with restrictions to comply with social distancing regulations.
- The issuance of green sweat towels will be completed by the end of June. We will be eliminating sweat towels due to health concerns associated with Covid-19. Please take a towel with you and that will be your towel to keep.
Temporarily Not Available during Phase 3:
- Regional West 24/7 branch
- West Gym
- Hot Tub
- Hang Time and Hang Time Jr. play areas (this area will be available for children enrolled in YMCA programs only during the program hours)
Youth & Adult Programs
- Programs are to be announced at a later date.
- Summer Camp is currently being offered in accordance to the Safety Guidelines and Restrictions. (15 children per age group.)
- Age groups are ~ 5-7 years old, 8-9 years old and 10-11 years old
- Kinderkamp is currently being offered in accordance to the Safety Guidelines and Restrictions. (15 children per session) For Children ages 3 years and up.
- Sessions are ~ M-W-F 8:00 am-12:00 pm and Tues. & Thurs. 8:00 am-12:00 pm