2018 Summer Day Camp!!
We are super excited for some structured fun and learning here at the YMCA Summer Day Camp at our Trails West YMCA Camp. There will be fun in the sun, structured activities, field trips and just good clean fun for everyone! We are happy to share that we are licensed through DHHS and our Directors and Camp Counselors will all be 18 years old and over and will have fulfilled the requirements for our licensing. Please browse all the forms attached or you can find all enrollment forms available at the front desk of the YMCA.
Triniti Burgner can assist you with any questions you may have for this program and you can reach her at (308)635-2318.
Begins: First day – June 4, 2018 and last day – August 10, 2018
- 7:30 am to 5:30 pm – $10 late pick up fee every 15 minutes beginning at 5:30
- NO CAMP ON JULY 4, 2018
- Cold lunches required daily with each child, sunscreen and appropriate attire and tennis shoes are a must!
- Ages 6 – 12 (have to have completed Kindergarten)
- YMCA Members – $125/week
- Program Members – $150/week
- Day Drop In – $35/day
- $10 discount for siblings attending same week of camp
C.I.T. Program – (Counselors in Training) – 12 – 14 years of age
- Application only and space is limited
- Fee – $25/week
- This is a leadership training program that prepares teens for professional responsibilities and they will be required to work beside our counselors and have assigned jobs each day. (more information in the brochure)