The Scottsbluff Family YMCA has partnered with the City of Scottsbluff to offer Red Cross Lifeguard training courses to the community. These classes also include the American Red Cross CPR certification for the Professional Rescuer (with AED) and First Aid.
- Participants must be at least 15 years old prior to start of class.
- Registration Fee: $175
Must Be Able To:
- Swim 300 yards of mixed strokes (freestyle & breaststroke).
- Tread water for 2 minutes using legs only.
- Swim 20 yards, surface dive 10 feet, retrieve 10 pound weight and swim 20 yards in 1 minute 40 seconds. Swim goggles are not permitted.
Next Class Begins: March 11th
- Sunday, March 11th ~ 12 pm – 6 pm
- Monday, March 12th ~ 5 pm – 8 pm
- Tuesday, March 13th ~ 5 pm – 8 pm
- Wednesday, March 14th ~ 5 pm – 8 pm
- Thursday, March 15th ~ 5 pm – 8 pm
- Friday, March 16th ~ 5 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday, March 17th ~ 9 am test out
- Participants must attend all days to successfully complete course
Contact Triniti Burgner for more information at (308) 635-2318